Stevanato Group in partnership with Lonza, will be held the first #ISPP Innovative Solutions for Pharmaceutical Packaging event that will be held at the Suntec Exhibition Center in Singapore.
The title of this edition is «Biopharmaceutical Process: advanced solutions from product development to large-scale manufacturing». The workshop purpose is to highlight the different points of view from container manufacturing, drug development, process transfer, and industrialization.
During this half-day conference attendees could learn about:
- Advanced solutions to implement Drug Product Services from drug development to industrialization
- Impact of primary packaging materials selection on the drug product
- Technology transfer: the use of scale-down modeling
- Plug and play disposable process throughout the biopharmaceutical industry
Chairman: Georg Roessling PhD, PDA Business Development Asia
- 12.30 – 13.30 | Buffet Lunch
- 13.30 – 14.00 | Registration
- 14.00 – 14.10 | Welcome
- 14.10 – 14:50 | How to address the container challenges for biotech products: from early stage to market access.
P. Golfetto, Drug Delivery Systems Business Development - Stevanato Group
- 14:50 – 15:30 | Holistic Drug Product development from packaging to formulation to process for fast and successful commercialization.
Hanns-Christian Mahler, Head of Drug Product Services - Lonza
- 15:30 – 15:45 | Coffee break
- 15:45 – 16:15 | Key lesson learnt by implementing a modern manufacturing facility.
Daniel Soldevila, PD Principal Engineer - Amgen Singapore
- 16:15- 16:45 | Technology transfer while scaling up.
Suan East Foo, Global Product Lead Process Development Technical Services - Shire
- 16:45 – 17:15 | Achieving Quality Management System Certification: Dos and Dont’s
Gloria Pang, Senior Consultant - SeerPharma
- 17:15 – 17:45 | Panel Discussion
- 17:45 – 18:00 | Closing Words
For any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the participation to this seminar is on invitation only.