Your smart assistant to visual inspection activities
Our semi-automatic PWL Series inspection machines are designed to simply and effectively overcome the challenges associated with manual inspection processes, providing much higher ease-of-use for operators.
The PWL series is designed for simple and effective inspection of vials, ampoules, cartridges and syringes containing injectable liquids, powders or freeze-dried products, handling systems can speed up the inspection for smooth integration into the production line.
Suitable for following the inspections: particles, cosmetic defects, closure quality, glass surface, neck, bottom, shoulder area, crimping of vials, ampoules tips and more.
|Containers||vials, ampoules, cartridges, infusion bottles||syringes|
|Inspected Products||injectable liquid, powder, lyophilized, freeze-dried products|
|Speed||6.000 (suggested max output: 3.000pcs/h)|
Designed to support your operators
- Operators: one per cabin – dual cabin available back to back
- Magnifying lens
- Inclination of objects: 20°- 30° available
- Reject systems: manual or automatic available
- Working height: 900 ±25 mm
- LED light sources fully adjustable in intensity
- Tyndall light: special light source to make reflecting particles more visible
- Adjustable mirrors installed under and above the containers transport lane
- Control panel: 17” color touchscreen monitor with external keyboard