Free Live Webinar series: Advanced and Integrated Solutions for Biopharmas and Diagnostics.
Addressing Challenges in Biologics: Advanced and Integrated Solutions from Development to Production
- Date: Thursday, June 25th
- Time: 3.00 PM CEST
- Duration: 1 hour
By 2025, biologics are expected to be 33% of the overall drug market versus 22% registered in 2015: this progressive growth of biologics, including biosimilars, is driving the need for new solutions in terms of primary containers, delivery devices, and technologies.
Stevanato Group is supporting biopharma companies with a new generation of primary containers and analytical testing, which bypass critical issues such as protein aggregation, inorganic extractables, underdosing, and delamination. Our inspection solutions are providing an additional asset to guarantee drug integrity, production efficiency with data-driven predictability. Biopharma can benefit from high performance, enhanced flexibility, reduced TCO, and time-to-market, from the early development stage up to commercialization.
Both high-performance primary containers and flexible, scalable, and modular assembly equipment are provided under “one roof” to support the contract manufacturing efforts in drug delivery device programs.
In this presentation, you will learn about key trends and how we are helping biopharma companies and small biotech solve some of today’s most complex challenges.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Overview of the biologics and biosimilars market
- Key trends and challenges
- Stevanato Group integrated solutions:
- High-performance glass primary packaging: SG EZ-fill®, SG Nexa®, and SG Alba®
- Drug delivery systems portfolio and licensed devices including contract manufacturing capabilities and flexible device assembly
- Small scale inspection technologies
- Laboratory Services for container closure integrity and integration of primary containers into devices
Who Should Attend:
- Head of Clinical Operations
- Director of Technical Operations CMC
- Device Manager/Engineer
- Product Development Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- Formulation Manager
- Process and Production Engineer
About the speaker:
Product Manager for Syringes, Components and SG Lab
Daniel Martinez is Product Manager for Syringes, Components and SG Lab at Stevanato Group since 2017. In his role he is responsible for the development and go-to-market strategy of syringes and add-on components as well as analytical services. He has experience in different aspects and functions such as production, technical liaison, quality, project management and sales. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering from the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey. Prior to joining Stevanato Group, Mr. Martinez has been covering commercial and operational roles in international companies dedicated to primary packaging.